On 04/14/2014 10:57 AM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
Hi all.

Release 6.6.1 is no bueno. Try this: Launch 6.6.1. Open a new stack. Drag a
combo box into the stack. Double click the combo box to get properties. Do you
get the property inspector? I don’t.

Now do the same thing, only this time, drag a regular push button into the new
stack and double click. NOW you get the property inspector, and dragging a new
combo box and double clicking it will give you the property inspector as well.

Seems if the combo box is the first thing you get properties for after a
launch, you will not get the properties inspector at all for anything, but if
you get properties for something else first, the property inspector seems to
work fine.

If you do this after you have been running for a while, chances are you will
have already gotten the property inspector for something else and the test will
be no good. I have already removed all the plugins so that is not an issue.

If others can reproduce this, I will submit a bug report. I am running
Mavericks 10.9.2 on a 15” Macbook Pro.

Bob

I see this here in Linux, too. (openSUSE)

Warren