Hello,

We have sent a number of people, who bought my book Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner, an e-mail. Only a few of them have replied so far. If you have bought your book between 2nd February and 10th March 2014, please check your spam box or make sure to check the e-mail account that you used to make your purchase. Feel free to contact us at supp...@economy-x-talk.com

If you want to (re-)read all the info about my book, please go to http://qery.us/49i but keep in mind that all copies have been sold and we're working on the 3rd print now.

Kind regards,

Mark

--