2. I’m also wondering if there is something special that needs to be done to
the iOS app after LiveCode creates the iOS app. The iOS appears to have a app
extension and not an ipa extension. Also, I’m guessing the iOS app hast to be
compressed before changing the file extension to ipa otherwise it results in
just the folder with it’s iOS app components. I hope this makes sense.

Bingo! A .app file does not necessarily have the necessary signature but
assuming LiveCode was set up properly to build the standalone with your
Enterprise distribution profile then it should. Simply compress the .app file
with finder and change the extension from .zip to .ipa manually. Then it should
work with Profile Manager. I have no idea why LiveCode doesn't finish the
job here.

Mark