Is this with a proxy with a PAC file ?

I can't get the GM release of 6.6.1 to work

Sent from my iPhone

> On 25 Apr 2014, at 8:23 pm, "David Bovill" <david.bov...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yes 6.6.2 rc1 works.
>
> 6.7 dp2 does not, and 7.0.0 dp2 does not.
>

>> On 25 April 2014 00:19, J. Landman Gay <jac...@hyperactivesw.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On 4/24/14, 4:58 PM, Nakia Brewer wrote:
>>>
>>> Are you going through a proxy?
>>>
>>> I can't get HTTPS to work through a proxy that is using a PAC file.
>>
>> Have you tried with today's 6.1.2 release? I think the libURL library has
>> been tweaked. I'd be curious to know -- I don't have a proxy to test with.
>>
>> --
>> Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jac...@hyperactivesw.com

COPYRIGHT / DISCLAIMER: This message and/or including attached files may
contain confidential proprietary or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from using, reproducing,
disclosing or distributing the information contained in this email without
authorisation from WesTrac. If you have received this message in error please
contact WesTrac on +61 8 9377 9444. We do not accept liability in connection
with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access
or unauthorised amendment. We reserve the right to monitor all e-mail
communications.