On 5/6/14, 10:07 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:
I don't plan to host tutorials. I just want to host the cover for each
book, a tiny blurb/sales pitch and a link to where people can buy them.
Thats it. A single page pointing to resources. Don underestimate the
potential of the domain name "livecodebooks.com" when searching for books
about livecode... search providers will crawl it easier and the authors
will get more exposure.

I think it would be great if the list was in both places. LC can't have too much exposure, and I like that there is a livecodebooks domain.