On 5/25/2014, 1:25 PM, Terence Heaford wrote:
Is there a reason why the hilitedLine is lost when switching between cards?

I don't know. The loss doesn't always happen though. If the list field is part of a group with background behavior and it has sharedtext set to true, the hilite is retained as long as you navigate within the cards of the group. But if you go to a card that doesn't contain the group, and then back to the original card, the hilite is lost again.

I don't know if this is an oversight or intentional, or just one of those things that's never been reported. It's been that way for so long that I just figured that's how it is, and I live with it. It might be worth a report, though I don't know if it should be a feature request or a bug report.