On 15/07/14 22:08, Terence Heaford wrote:
<snip>

I am trying to provide genuine feedback.
<snip>

Last time I tried to provide "genuine feedback" as rudely as you did the only thing that happened was that I got "smacked" and ended up both looking and feeling like a bl**dy fool.

So; learn from "Uncle Richmond" and moderate your tone, and then many more people are far more likely to react to your feedback rather than to react to you 'tone of voice'.

Richmond.