On Aug 23, 2014, at 11:47 AM, Colin Holgate <co...@verizon.net> wrote:

> I installed it onto my Kindle Fire HDX. You do notice that the transitions
> and scrolling in the app are sluggish? Might make for a fun session, making
> your app run smoothly.

Quick note that we have updated the RunRevLive 2014 since its release date.
The app now uses native fields for comments, animation engine for swiping
between features, and optimized the UI for speed where possible. Android still
runs slow.  But, it is better than before.  We have also released the app to
Google Play. Should show up in a couple hours.

Stil no word from Apple on the iOS version.  We want to turn around and update
the iOS version once it is released to get all the new stuff in there.  Till
then, I will push the iOS update through TestFlight.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io
canelasoftware.com