Is anyone trying out the latest LC 6.7 build for iOS apps? I’m seeing a couple
odd things that I’m wondering if anyone else has run into.

First, I have an iPad app that’s using a couple custom fonts. One font in
particular doesn’t seem to work throughout the app. The strange part is it
works/displays as expected in some fields, but not in others (even on the same
card).

Another issue I’m seeing is with export snapshot. I’m using the “at size”
variation and it seems to produce an empty image

A third issue (IDE only), searching a stack’s scripts is painfully slow. A
search that should only take a second or two takes about 24 to 25 seconds to
complete. Ouch!

All of these issues only appear in LC 6.7 (possibly 7.0 as well, but I haven’t
taken the time yet to check). LC 6.6.2 behaves as expected.

I’m planning on reporting these issues to RunRev, but I thought I’d check here
first to see if anyone can offer any suggestions.

Thanks,
Chris

—
Chris Sheffield