Hi Chris

Ran into this a few weeks ago with LC6.6.2

Found a solution on the forum..

http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21333&p=109203&hilit=profile#p109200

I thought the latest RC builds fixed it.

Hopefully there will be some new builds soon which implement that fix plus the App Store submission bug.

regards
alex