I remember being "blown away" years ago in the late 90's when Scott Raney had a little demo of

go stack url "http://somedomain.com/somestack.mc";

and it downloaded and ran the stack.

I later created a little desktop "CPU/Index" type app/splash screen engine. and users could download and run modules I put on our web server. It was a bit too far ahead of it's time and went nowhere (circa 1999-2000) But everyone was rushing to the browser to do everything

Now I'm sitting here with Adobe's Creative Cloud app, and many others like "iTunes" itself, DropBox, COPY etc all the same thing: thin client on your desktop, talks to remote servers, now called"the cloud" So all the naysayers who said people would not download and install apps were wrong (to some extent... the trust factor is still an issue for broad deployment)

Istill deploy some tools that way. So now, 13 years later, others on the team here are saying "Oh... look, Adobe is doing it now like you've been doing it all along..." All you can do is smile....

But, can we do this on Mobile? can the app on your iPhone download and run stacks? I think not... What about Android? Probably not also... security constraints....

Swasti Astu, Be Well!
Brahmanathaswami