A jailbroken iPhone has shell capability.

Bob S

On Sep 27, 2014, at 20:04 , J. Landman Gay
<jac...@hyperactivesw.com<mailto:jac...@hyperactivesw.com>> wrote:

Yeah. I think a lot of servers will be in trouble, but fewer consumers than the
media makes it out to be. I have discovered:

Android doesn't use a shell at all.
iOS probably doesn't use a shell (but the article wasn't certain.)
OS X isn't affected unless you're running a web server.
Windows isn't affected.
Most routers don't use bash because it is too large to fit into their
relatively small amount of flash memory. (D-Link has a statement saying none of
their routers use bash.)

So it seems to me that Apache servers and 'nix users need updating but other
consumers are for the most part okay, including mobile users.