On 10/10/2014, 10:56 AM, Earp Robert J. wrote:
I'm using LC 6.6.3 on Mavericks and the Dictionary doesn't work as
you suggest, it just sorts the contents of the dictionary columns by
Type, which does put all the type "properties" together, but not all
of the properties for a given object.

I'm using the same version and OS. Clicking the Type header does just do a sort, but I didn't know any properties were missing. They shouldn't be. Can you give an example so I can take a look?