Good afternoon,

I have a strange problem and cannot isolate where it is coming from.  I
have a datagrid that is being populated via an array from Andre's DBLib.  I
know data is in the array because if I check the number of lines in the
keys of the array, it is correct.

In the development environment, the datagrid populates just fine! However,
in a Windows standalone it does not work, almost as though no data is in
the array, which is not true.  To populate the datagrid, I am using:
set the dgdata of control "DivisionData" to tDataA

All seems correct, I have used this method before, I just don't understand
why this instance is not working properly.  Anybody have any insight of
what might going wacky here? (other than me)

Thank you for your input!

SKIP