On 11/11/2014 12:42 PM, Phil Davis wrote:
One thing I noticed is that script execution speed seems to have gotten
dreadfully slow in 64-bit 7.0 - roughly 6x slower.

I have a simple script that repeats 5000 times, adding to a counter and populating and sorting a list with seven items. It takes just a little less than 4x as long to execute under LC 7 Server as it does under any previous version. I'm running 32bit in LC 7, btw.

Warren