Hello everyone,

I can’t seem to get LiveCode server working under Yosemite. I followed Peter
Wood’s suggestion and modified the httpd.conf file as follows, where the path
to LiveCode server is “Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables”.

<IfModule alias_module>
                ScriptAlias /livecode-cgi/ "Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/"
        </IfModule>

        <Directory "Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables">
                Options +ExecCGI
        </Directory>

        <IfModule mime_module>
                AddHandler lcscript .lc
                Action lcscript /livecode-cgi/livecode-server
        </IfModule>

I have LiveCode server 5.0.2 installed.

When I enter localhost in Safari, I get an error message saying that Safari
cannot connect to the server.

Any advice would be most appreciated,

Gregory