I was going to see if I could help triage these crash reports, but going back through the posts here I was unable to turn up the one with the bug report numbers.

If you could kindly post those I'll see if I can confirm them and do what I can to help steward them through the process.

To assist this process, it would be helpful if the submitter of those bug reports could check to see if the recipe provided still exhibits the error in v7.0.1rc4.

TIA -

--
 Richard Gaskin
 LiveCode Community Manager