Thanks Matthias and Tiemo for good advice. I have had a look at DropDMG which
looks very suitable for making a good-looking Mac version as suggested. Again,
I’m also looking at Monte’s InstallGadget which looks very promising.

In answer to Tiemo’s query

> What are your problems with installer maker?

I had some issues relating to the Windows side of things, of which the killer
was an error (141,546,30) which relates to some decompression issue. As I
wasn’t using the Compression option in the installer I found this puzzling but
so far have not found an explanation. There was another problem with the
license document, where I couldn’t get the program to accept my version rather
than the default stub. All this happened nearly two months ago, and I may have
forgotten some of the details, but that’s an outline.

Anyway thanks again. I must start to bite the codesigning bullet (groan).

Graham