I've followed the lessons on runrev
 lessons.runrev.com/m/4069/l/53409
I've created and tested the relevant certificates and tried using APNsAssistant
and while the certificates appear to check out OK, when I test an app on an
iPhone, I have problems.
If I do not check the push notification button in standalone application
settings, the app sales for permission to send push notifications but I cannot
retrieve the device token using get mobileGetDeviceToken()
If I check the push notification button in standalone settings, I cannot
install the app to my device with an error message "The executable was signed
with invalid entitlements. The entitlements specified in your applications code
does not match those specified in your provisioning profile (0xE8008016)
Is it necessary to select push notifications in the build settings?
Is there another way to get the device token?
And finally, is this even possible using the community version?

Regards
Kevin Stallibrass

Sent from my iPad