On 1/13/2015 12:24 PM, Klaus major-k wrote:
Hi friends,

just tried the new player object with an MP3 file, could set its filename
but cannot start the *ยง$%# thing, neither with the controller nor via srcipt!?

I get -> could not create movie reference

Tried with 6.7.1 and 6.7.2 RC1, OS X 10.10.1 and dozens of my MP3s,
which play fine in QT and iTunes.

I doublechecked: dontuseqt = TRUE

Please don't tell me that we cannot play MP3s in a player anymore!? :-/

I get the same thing, also with m4a and wav files. It looks like audio-only files are broken.