On 03/02/15 22:38, Phil Davis wrote:
Hi folks,

Please contact me off-list if you'd like to know more or be considered for this:

I maintain a multi-platform (Mac, Win, web) training system created with LC, whose web implementation needs some changes that are beyond my capability. We need to change our web video player from the current statically loaded MediaElementsJS player, to a dynamically loaded Vimeo player. Playback currently works fine in the right browsers, but the ongoing responsibility for keeping it working in the ever-changing world of browsers is on our shoulders. We want to shift that responsibility to Vimeo's much broader shoulders. This makes sense because the training videos are hosted there.

Like I said, please contact me off-list if this is something you might be interested in doing.

Thanks -

Why, if it is to be multi-platform are you going to rely on a web-based service (Vimeo)?

Surely it would make more sense to use Livecode's own video-delivery capabilities.

Richmond.