If your concern is that someone might poke around, find, examine the old data, you could encrypt it before writing it to the temp folder.

Just a thought -
Phil

On 2/6/15 1:29 PM, Andrew Kluthe wrote:
As my stacks are targeting windows only for the moment, cron isnt really an
option here either. I do appreciate the follow up though.

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 3:27 PM, Bob Sneidar <bobsnei...@iotecdigital.com>