Hello,

I’ve 2 native input on a card. One is covered by the keyboard so i need to move
it when the keyboard is displayed. It’s ok, it’s work.
But i need to block this script for the other input.
How to know the input that displayed the keyboard ?

The mobilecontrotarget() return empty into the « keyboardactivated » script and
is already done.
I’ve also try the « touchstart » script without success.

Thanks.