Many thanks!  The auto highlight was my issue.

On 3/9/2015 5:06 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:
Once again, Klaus has answered the question before it was asked. :-)

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 3/9/15, 11:02 AM, "Klaus major-k" <kl...@major-k.de> wrote:

Hi Ray,

Am 09.03.2015 um 19:58 schrieb Ray <r...@linkit.com>:

Does anybody know how to toggle a single radio button so it behaves
like a check box?  That is, if it's highlighted when you click it the
button becomes dehighlighted and vice versa?
This does not work:
on mouseUp
   if the hilite of me = true then
      set the hilite of me to false
   else set the hilite of me to true
end mouseUp

Any ideas for this simple task?
yep :-)

1. UNCHECK "autohilite" for your lonesome radio button!
2. Now your script should work, or just use this one-liner:

on mouseUp
   set the hilite of me to NOT (the hilite of me)
end mouseUp
:-)

Best

Klaus