Hi Marc,

Why half ?  The movie should have been 80 minutes long.

Simon

On 13/03/2015 12:14, Marc at Home wrote:
Ai,

Just seen half of it :(

Hope someone has another solution. Thx anyway.

Regards,
Marc

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 13-mrt.-2015 om 11:00 heeft Simon Knight <si...@smknight.co.uk> het volgende
geschreven:

I have just had a message that my drop box account has been suspended due to
excessive activity so I guess I will have to remove the file.

Simon