On 26/03/15 19:38, Dr. Hawkins wrote:
On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 5:59 PM, Kay C Lan <lan.kc.macm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Was rummaging through boxes of stuff looking for something when I came
across a few ADB keyboards and mice. Thought to myself, 'it's about time to
turf these, no one, not even Richmond, could possible want them'. Seems
like I could be wrong:

I still have my 128k mac, apparently working, my MacPortable (disassembled;
needs fuse), and a working MacClassic.

And a PowerBook 180 in pieces; it's been years since you could get a
working 2.5" scsi drive . . .

Joking apart (???) I have, in the attic of my house in Scotland, an all-in-one Performa as well as a few pre-PPC machines, and about 4 ADB keyboards: as such the keyboards
are extremely resilient and much stronger that your average USB keyboard.

So, if I could only lay me hands on a few ADB-to-USB converters I could put them to
good use.

Richmond.