I have written a few automated test scripts to test elements of LiveCode. The
testing commands and the tests were all in a single script. I’m now about to
modernise a stack I use personally and want to develop a set of tests for it as
I write it.

Rather than copy and paste the few testing commands into another script, I’ve
pulled them together into a very simple toolkit for testing LiveCode stacks and
scripts. I call in Mini Test. I thought it may be of some use to others so I’ve
written some very basic documentation and published it on Github. It can be
found at https://github.com/PeterWAWood/LiveCode-MiniTest
<https://github.com/PeterWAWood/LiveCode-MiniTest>

Regards

Peter