Gregory:
Search for “browser” in the documents API, that you can find under the “Help”
menu when in livecode IDE.
It’s amazingly easy to set this up and you have a field that will render your
web page the same as your browser (hopefully). I have used it to play YouTube
movies, in addition to simple text based html. The only thing is that it’s a
bit more tricky to get info transferred between the web field and livecode, but
it’s do-able.
Best,
Bill