Just to clarify: I have to correct my self. The DBs were not overwritten. I can
see the current data using phpMyAdmin.
Only our shop is not able to show the current data. Interestingly new orders
and customers can also be seen. Only data between April 2014 and up to 30rd
April 2015 cannot be seen.

So no old backup was restored to our „old“ jasmine account.

Matthias