I haven’t had much luck getting info out of on-rev, and I know they’ve had
their problems, so I’m looking to this list for a source of advice even though
it’s OT. Quite simply I’m trying to upload some simple web pages that worked
fine on another hosting system to my on-rev space. I can get into my cPanel and
create folders etc but I just don’t seem to be able to understand how to
configure my bit of on-rev (it’s diesel actually) to allow direct ftp to the
public_html folder: or perhaps that’s not what I am supposed to be doing.

Can anyone point me to a tutorial on this stuff - I am totally at square one.

TIA

Graham