It exports to HTML5 WebGL 3D. So, good for running Unity 3D like apps without
needing the plugin (though you do need a WebGL capable browser).

I think that Hype is good for CSS based HTML5 pages, and Edge Animate would
also be good for that. If you’re comfortable writing in Javascript you could
use Flash Pro, which can export to HTML5 Canvas and HTML5 WebGL2D.