On 5/18/2015 11:23 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
you may be pleasantly surprised by how well LiveCode performs under CGI
for most reasonable traffic loads.

Somewhere in my archives I have a note that says LC CGIs work fine with 5,000 hits per second. It undoubtedly depends on what the script does, and I don't think the script was tested with more hits than that, so it isn't necessarily either a top limit or a guarantee. But it does show that LC is pretty fast responding to CGI requests.