On 30/05/15 00:10, Klaus major-k wrote:
Hi Richmond,

Am 29.05.2015 um 22:09 schrieb Richmond <richmondmathew...@gmail.com>:

On 29/05/15 17:33, Klaus major-k wrote:
Hi RIchmond,

Am 29.05.2015 um 16:28 schrieb Richmond <richmondmathew...@gmail.com>:

So, I have a stack with one button and an image "Blob.png",

But none of these scripts inside the button work:
on mouseUp
  set the icon of me to img 1003
end mouseUp
on mouseUp
  set the icon of me to img ID 1003
end mouseUp
on mouseUp
  set the icon of me to img "Blob.png"
end mouseUp
the correct syntax:
…
set the icon of me to 1003
…
or:
…
set the icon of me to „Blob.png"
…
For how long did you say you are using MetaCard/Revolution/Livecode now?
And is your dictionary broken? :-D
That's a stupid remark.
oh, come on, where is your sense of humor? :-)

I don't have a sense of 'humor'.

Geen gevoel voor humor!

I do have a sense of humour; but, last night it was buried under the remains of a real f**ker of a week.

Somebody had been "pressing my buttons" in a nasty way!

As I am sure you know, anyone only learns the features of a system they need.
I have never needed to set the icon of a but via script [always used the Prefs
palette].
My dictionary is not broken, but it is ambiguous.
I was just kidding, sorry if I've hurt your feelings!

No, don't worry, you didn't :)

However: my remark about only learning the bits you need still stands.

Richmond.

Richmond.
Best

Klaus