Richmond wrote:

Where is the Full IDE prototype . . . ?

This is odd, as it states that a Full IDE Prototype depends on Widgets
and Themes, which just is not true:

an alternative IDE can be cobbled together right now - I mucked around
with the revToolbar palette extensively way back
with version 2.0 - RunRev started up peddling an alternative IDE to
MetaCard.

It's true that each of us can imagine our own future IDE, and if we imagine one that can be built with the current engine then we could decide to spend our time askin why the team doesn't set aside the v7 fixes we asked them to do yesterday to build this new imagined IDE today.

But you may recall a thread from about three weeks ago in which an earnest member of this list asked a similar question and included a screen shot of RunRev's mock-up, which prompted yours truly to reply with a note that the new UI will require things the engine simply doesn't have today:

<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2015-May/214703.html>

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems