That should be built into the script editor. There was something like it in
GLX2.

Bob S

On Jun 17, 2015, at 08:50 , Peter M. Brigham
<pmb...@gmail.com<mailto:pmb...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I use Jacque's scriptPaint handler instead of explicitVariables -- just set the
insertion point, then hover over a word in a script, press shift-control-space
(my script shortcuts are all shift-control-<key>), and presto, the mouseword is
copied and placed into the insertion point. End of misspelling variable names.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham