On 6/26/2015 11:08 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:
And again there is also the number property (used by old timers like
Jacque and myself) showing the multiple ways of accomplishing the same
task:

And if you look up "layer" in the dictionary, the "see also" refers to "number" as the first suggestion. If you look up "number," a see-also is "layer". Which I didn't realize until I looked it up just now.

Just making sure this horse is really dead. :)