Hi,

it seems i am doing something wrong.
I copied the file to the plugins folder and i can see my iOS device in the LC
ide under Development->Test target.
I selected the device, but pressing the Test button only let me select a folder
where the standalone shall be saved.
The standalone is saved in the selected folder, but nothing is installed on my
iPhone.

So what am i doing wrong?

Regards,

Matthias