I was having a problem with timeouts using ==>put
url("https://fdsfsd.on-rev.com/test.lc";)<==. Some of these request took some
time to complete.

I found even in the IDE the socketTimeout message does not get sent when a web
request times out. I set the socketTimeoutInterval to 20000 and on the desktop
the url request no longer timed out. But would it work on mobile? I needed this
for a mobile app. The Dictionary says the socketTimeoutInterval is not
supported on mobile but I tried it anyway. To my joy it works on mobile!!

I want to pass this little gem along and find out what is the best way to
report errors in the LC Dictionary.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services