Yeah, but obviously I messed it up. I'll post a correct script in a sec.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Installer Maker for LiveCode:
http://qery.us/468

Buy my new book "Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner" http://qery.us/3fi

LiveCode on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/runrev/

On 7/24/2015 15:28, Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel wrote:
Thank you for the quick response Mark!

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 9:24 AM, Mark Schonewille <
m.schonewi...@economy-x-talk.com> wrote:

put line 2 of the screenRects into myRect
put (item 1 of myRect + item 2 of myRect) / 2 into X
put (item 3 of myRect + item 4 of myRect) / 2 into Y
set the loc of stack myStack to X,Y

You might use working screenRects instead of screenRects.