Hi LiveCoders

I’ve just uploaded new builds for all my externals that support iOS 8.4 so you
can build your apps against Xcode 6.4 using the latest versions of LiveCode.
While you’re at the site downloading the new releases be sure to check to see
how much time you have left on your access so you can take advantage of the 20%
off offer if you still have some time left. It’s on the right side of the
screen below your name.

The other thing worth noting is I currently have a poll going on the LiveCode
User Group on facebook to decide what to implement next. At the moment adding
Directions support to mergMK looks like the most feasible out of the popular
options. I will have some good news on CoreBluetooth (BLE) shortly anyway.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/livecodeusers/permalink/893125430726308/?qa_ref=qd

<https://www.facebook.com/groups/livecodeusers/permalink/893125430726308/?qa_ref=qd>

Cheers

Monte