Paul: One more thing. My test uses a variable “theMetadataArray”, which is not
set, so is blank. The manual states:
metadata - The metadata is an array of metadata. Currently the only key
supported is "density" with a value in pixels per inch (ppi).

So, I wonder if, to get the benefit, I have to set pixels per inch somehow, in
theMetadataArray.
Best,
Bill