On 17/08/15 09:22, Peter TB Brett wrote:
On 2015-08-17 04:30, Roger Eller wrote:
I am surprised that anyone would expect a lot of coding help to rise out of
the LC community.  Sure there are a few who have experience in the lower
level languages, but my sole reason in choosing LC was for the English-like syntax. I don't know, nor do I want to learn C or Objective C or anything
else.  I started with HC, and it ends with LC for me.

One of the most important things that we are achieving with LiveCode Builder is to make it possible to write LiveCode itself in LiveCode.

+1

Although, as far as I understand the LIveCode builder language is different from the LiveCode standard language.

We really want to enable people who know how to program in LiveCode to extend and improve the LiveCode engine themselves, to add the features they need and fix the bugs that affect them. LiveCode Builder is a key milestone towards that goal.

                                  Peter

Richmond.