I see there are some related comments in the Forums. Looks like I'm not alone.
Phil

On 8/26/15 12:04 PM, Phil Davis wrote:
Has anyone been able to make desktop stacks work with screen readers? I'm experimenting with the Mac's VoiceOver utility (included with OS X), and VO doesn't know how to interact with a stack - it identifies the window as "unknown" and doesn't allow you to interact with its elements/objects.

Thanks for any tips or insights you can share any tips from your experience.

--
Phil Davis