Is there some way to get a button name to be centered on top of it's icon?

This is a context where the icon is designed to be a background for the button and the center area is clear, plain, flat colored and meant to take the button label. Of course can import the image and put a transparent button on top, but ideally we could center the button name on top of the icon itself... but I can't find a way to do that... is there a way?

BR