On 1 Sep 2015, at 15:23, Colin Holgate <colinholg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Same color error in Safari, Chrome, Firefox on Mac, Chrome and Firefox under
> Windows 10, and Safari on iPad. Edge and IE 11 give Javascript errors when
> trying to load the page.

Thanks for the info. Consistently-wrong beats randomly-wrong any day (at least
for fixing bugs…).

Every browser seems to implement a different portion of the HTML5 standard and
we’ve been focusing on a small number of browsers initially, with support for
more to come later. I’d be curious to hear if anyone has had a go with Opera or
the Android browser?

Fraser