I'm running into an issue with revFontLoad on Windows 10 (Livecode 7.0.5). The first time I open the standalone, the font seems to load OK - text is clearly displaying in the custom font - but it looks like there's 4 or 5 spaces between each word. If I close the standalone and open it a second time, text displays properly, with no spacing issues, in the correct font. (I'm not using revFontUnload.)

In preOpenStack I have a loadTheFonts handler, and farther down in the stack script I have

on loadTheFonts

put "CharisSILB.ttf,CharisSILBI.ttf,CharisSILI.ttf,CharisSILR.ttf" into theFonts

   repeat with i = 1 to 4
      if (item i of theFonts is in the fontNames) is false then
         set the itemDelimiter to "/"
         put item 1 to -2 of the filename of this stack into tLocation
         set the itemDelimiter to comma
         put "/Fonts/" after tLocation
         put item i of theFonts after tLocation
         if there is a file tLocation then
            revFontLoad tLocation
         else
answer "The font file" && item i of theFonts && "was not found."
         end if
      end if
   end repeat
end loadTheFonts

Any ideas? Should I be calling revFontLoad in some other way?

thanks,

Curt
--
Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=siglink&utm_campaign=reach>