On 09/22/2015 01:26 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

Unfortunately, the weakest part of my Linux experience is LiveCode.
Because it's unique I still use it, but of all the Linux software I use
it's the least polished and most error-prone.

LC 6.7.7 is so far the most stable on linux. Unfortunately it's soon to be end-of-lifed, so we'll be stuck with the 8 series. But I have faith that someday the team will stop adding new "features" and start making things work again.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com