Yesterday morning I built a tool that automatically crops and rotates a batch of snapshots. The photos are of all the pages of a recipe book I created in 1993, for which I no longer have the source files. I shot the book with my phone using a photo box like this one <http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FAIWRF8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00>.

This afternoon I plan to make some small changes to a LC-based client-server business system that should dramatically reduce the amount of LAN traffic it creates.

Phil Davis