Hi Mark,

On 2015-10-05 16:25, Mark Schonewille wrote:
I registered with the Jam yesterday and it said I would get an e-mail
at 18:00. I haven't received anything (nor in my spam box). Is it no
longer possible to register? I feel I'm missing out on everything now.

I got Steven (our marketing guy whose been managing the invites) to check and you've definitely been sent an invite email. Can you see if you have an invitation from 'slack' (the messaging system we're using to run the jam) in your spam folder?

Thanks!

Mark.

--
Mark Waddingham ~ m...@livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/