On 10/24/2015 09:47 AM, Peter Haworth wrote:
Interesting, I haven't seen that problem, at least not in regards to
indentation.

Try this:

/*
      * this is indented six spaces for emphasis
      * but the script editor will reformat it for you
      * to a single space
 */   -- and it will also remove the leading space here.

I have seen the script editor fairly frequently highlight
code outside a block comment in green as if it were inside it. The code
still executes OK but a bit scary the first time I saw it happen.

Yep. I think the trick that's mostly worked for me there is to set the cursor in the previous handler and hit the tab key to reformat.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com